You are here
Tascomi's internal requisition management system delivers considerable cost efficiencies to organisations through modernising and streamlining the internal procurement process. This corporate solution replaces outdated paper-based requisitions with an innovative e-commerce style software application.
Introducing Te-Store helps standardise purchasing across the entire organisation; eliminating ad hoc expenditure on corporate supplies such as stationery, furniture, cleaning products and PPE; ensuring that the organisation benefits from economies of scale via bulk ordering and tendering.
Employees enjoy the benefits of a familiar online shopping experience, facilitating a faster, more convenient ordering system with access to real time stock levels and a complete requisition history.
Te-Store delivers accurate management information and comprehensive reports on budgets and expenditure incorporating traffic light style alerts on overspend to foster a more considered approach to internal procurement.
- Substantial savings achieved as a result of ensuring goods are ordered against approved tender lists, at prices that reflect an improved economy of scale.
- Reduced administration time and improved workflow for all internal purchasing.
- Reduced consumption resulting from real time access for managers to current budget expenditure.
- Reduced administration time and increased efficiency for Purchasing Analysis and Reporting.
- User-friendly, web-based system designed in conjunction with Councils in NI to streamline, enhance and complement current procurement practice.
For more information on Te-Store, or any of Tascomi's innovative products, please contact us on +44 845 119 6020, or email firstname.lastname@example.org