What a year 2017 has been for Team Tascomi. We have had another great year working with all our existing customers and beginning many new partnerships.
A few of our 2017 highlights include:
- New SaaS solution could help ‘reinvent’ local planning system – With the local planning system coming under increasing pressure, Tascomi believes a fully automated SaaS system could go a long way to solving current problems. Richard Martin, Tascomi CEO believes there is a real opportunity now to “reinvent how planning is done”.
- Tascomi Climb the Ranks at Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards – We were delighted to be ranked 40th in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2017; a ranking of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. Tascomi’s CEO, Dr Richard Martin, credits his dedicated and great team and the true partnership Tascomi has with their customers for the company’s sustained growth over the past four years.
- Tascomi appoints Steve Huckett as Director of Client Development – We were delighted to strengthen our Senior Management Team with the appointment of Steve Huckett as Director of Client Development, with effect from 4th December 2017.
- Tascomi named in Tech Market View’s UK Public Sector SITS Supplier Rankings 2017 – We were delighted to have been named in the eagerly awaited UK public sector SITS supplier rankings 2017 report. This is always a much anticipated report, compiling a “who’s who” of the leading players in the market… and who is challenging them for their positions.
- Customer Collaboration Day 2017 – Over 100 Tascomi customers from organisations across the UK and Ireland gathered in Hilton Templepatrick Golf & Country Club on 26th September to collaborate and engage with Tascomi. In addition to a new venue, this year’s conference was home to an exciting and engaging programme including guest speakers, product launches and engaging workshops. The day also involved regional feedback sessions to help shape our product roadmap for the year ahead and a range of presentations regarding upcoming enhancements to the Tascomi solutions. In addition to our annual Customer Collaboration Day, on the 25th September Tascomi hosted our Annual Golf Day, in aid of TinyLife, the premature baby charity in Northern Ireland.
A sincere thank you to all Tascomi customers who made the journey and spent the day collaborating with us. We look forward to seeing you all again next year.
- Digital Transformation – This year seen the beginning of many new Tascomi partnerships. We were delighted to collaborate with Ceredigion County Council who have selected Tascomi Planning, Arun District Council and The Royal Borough of Greenwich who have selected Tascomi Public Protection and also Cork City Council, Sligo County Council and Kildare County Council who are all set for digital transformation having selected Tascomi Building Control and Fire.
On behalf of Tascomi… “I’d like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers a very warm and happy Christmas! We nearly got a white Christmas. Once again it’s been great to work with all our existing customers and to begin many new partnerships in 2017. I hope you all thoroughly enjoyed and found use in our Collaboration day in September and we all look forward to a wonderful and productive 2018. Merry Christmas”
Richard Martin, Chief Executive.