Sales Support Executive
At Tascomi we believe work should be simple.
Based in N.Ireland, we have over 10 years’ experience in the development and delivery of industry-leading, web-based software solutions to Local Authorities and Government departments across the UK and Ireland to digitally transform their services.
We work collaboratively to create easy-to-use and dependable mobile-centric solutions, helping optimise workflow and maximise efficiency.
We are seeking to hire a Sales Support Executive to join our fast-paced Sales & Marketing Team. The role will be based in Hillsborough and is ideally suited to a recent graduate from a relevant Business discipline or an applicant with recent sales support experience.
The successful candidate will provide sales support to the overall Sales and Marketing team with duties ranging from assisting with the tender process, to completing product demonstrations to prospective customers and sales administrative duties. A pro-active and self-motivated attitude is highly beneficial for this role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assistance with the entire tender process including the management of tender portal accounts, review of bid documentation and creation of bid response documentation.
- Assist with the creation and management of the tender library
- Completion of extensive and ongoing product training
- Delivery of product demos, both on site and remotely to prospective customers
- Represent Tascomi and exhibit at industry events and conferences
- Research tasks to generate sales leads and sales intelligence
- Data maintenance and cleansing in CRM system
- Overall administrative support of the Sales & Marketing team
- Degree in Business related discipline and/or 1 years+ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload
- Strong time management skills
- Technical competency with the ability to quickly learn new software solutions
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Exposure to similar commercial tender processes
- Exposure to UK and Ireland procurement frameworks including G Cloud, CCS, etc
- Previous experience in working with Local Government organisations
As an employee of Tascomi you will have access to some of the best industry benefits including:
- Up to 35 days paid holidays (inc public holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working options
- Team & Company social events
- Tax Free Childcare & Voucher schemes
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Village location
- Company laptop
- Personal development & mentoring
- Insurance schemes
If you believe your skills and experience would be a good fit and you have the desire for a career in the software industry, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Tascomi is an equal opportunities employer.