At Tascomi we believe work should be simple.
Based in N.Ireland, we have over 10 years’ experience in the development and delivery of industry-leading, web-based software solutions to Local Authorities and Government departments across the UK and Ireland.
We work collaboratively to create easy-to-use and dependable mobile solutions, helping optimise workflow and maximise efficiency.
We are seeking to hire a Sales Consultant to join our fast-paced Sales & Marketing Team. The role will be based in Hillsborough and is ideally suited to an experienced Sales Consultant who has worked with long term relationship sales or experience within the Public Sector. The successful candidate will focus on the growth of sales within the GB market. This will entail the generation of sales leads and qualified opportunities, completing sales presentation, and carrying out product demonstrations to potential clients.
Role & Responsibilities
• Identify new procurement opportunities
• Identify and qualify new leads
• Assist in the preparation of bids, proposals and quotations
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Developing resources such as case studies and presentations
• Represent Tascomi at trade exhibitions and events
• Conduct demonstrations of our products to qualified opportunities
• Maintain our internal Customer Relations Management system with up to date information
• Dealing with enquiries from existing customers
• Visit potential customers to generate new business
• Knowledge of the Public Sector, particularly Local and Central Government in GB
• Frequent travel and overnight stays in GB in accordance with business needs
• Previous sales experience, preferably within a technical environment
• Evidence of excellent professional communication skills – verbal and written
• Be dynamic, focused and self-motivated
• Be able to work on own initiative and as a team player
• Ability to prioritise own workload
• Attention to detail
• Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, or similar tools
• Full driving licence, and access to a car
• Be willing to travel frequently throughout UK and ROI
• Degree in business related discipline
As an employee of Tascomi you will have access to some of the best industry benefits including:
• Up to 35 days paid holidays (inc public holidays)
• Pension scheme
• Flexible working options
• Team & Company social events
• Tax Free Childcare & Voucher schemes
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Village location
• Company laptop
• Personal development & mentoring
• Insurance schemes
If you believe your skills and experience would be a good fit and you have the desire for a career in the software industry, please send your CV to email@example.com
Tascomi is an equal opportunities employer.