Tascomi is seeking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Graduate Software Tester to join our growing QA team.
We deliver bespoke web applications, based around the customer’s specific needs. In the past few years, Tascomi have grown significantly and plan to maintain this growth in NI, ROI and GB and beyond.
We have built a team who are passionate about technology and love what they do, and we are keen to expand it further. The successful candidate will play a significant role in the future direction and development of our product range, and will be expected to work on their own initiative and bring fresh ideas to our collaborative team.
- Create and execute both manual and automated test cases.
- Perform functional, UI and regression tests on desktop, virtual test environments, mobile devices and multiple operating systems.
- Identify and report defects and discrepancies that are clear, concise and in a timely manner to development team.
- Prepare and maintain test environments.
- Identify project risks and make recommendations to minimize them.
- Escalate project issues to appropriate team members.
- Accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules.
- Excellent understanding of QA processes.
- Knowledge of defect management and testing lifecycle.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a part of a team.
- Capable of managing your own workload.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent business skills including team working and meetings, reporting and presentations.
- Self-starter, organised and determined, with a high attention to detail.
- Eligibility to work in the UK with no restrictions.
- 1-2 years experience working as part of a QA/Testing team in a technology led company.
- A background of computing, computer science or transferable skills would be ideal.
- Agile, ISEB or ISTQB Software Test certification would be at an advantage but are not essential requirements.
- Experience in both Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Knowledge of defect tracking systems and processes. i.e. JIRA & Zendesk.
- Experience developing testing artefacts, such as test plans, test cases and mind maps.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of working with a variety of business personnel, developers and management.
A Job with Tascomi offers
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent working conditions
- Tascomi pension plan
- Long term sickness benefit
- Social Committee (active social group / charity)
- Company away days
- Flexible working arrangements
- Additional Annual Leave for Years of Service
- Own laptop
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a fast paced, exciting and challenging office
If you meet the above criteria and are willing to learn and develop your skills within a progressive and successful local company, please submit a current CV and covering letter outlining how you believe you are suitable for this role.
Location: Hillsborough, County Down, Northern Ireland.
To apply for this job send your CV and a cover letter to moc.imocsatnull@sunioj.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com