We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Junior Marketing Executive to join our fast-paced Sales & Marketing team.
Based in N.Ireland, we have over 10 years’ experience in the development and delivery of industry-leading, web-based software solutions to Local Authorities and Government departments across the UK and Ireland. We work collaboratively to create easy-to-use and dependable mobile solutions, helping optimise workflow and maximise efficiency.
The role will be based in Hillsborough and is ideally suited to a recent graduate from a relevant marketing discipline or a junior marketing professional.
The successful candidate will provide day-to-day support on a variety of marketing and sales related projects and will benefit from having a pro-active and self-motivated attitude to their work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Event management from initial booking, to liaising with organisers and completing post event marketing activities
- Assisting with the creation and management of electronic marketing campaigns
- Content writing (e.g. newsletters, blog posts, marketing campaigns)
- Assistance with company branding projects and acting as a brand ambassador
- Manage stock of marketing collateral
- Data maintenance and cleansing in CRM system
- Assist with the management of Social Media accounts
- Market research tasks
- Assist with the management of digital marketing resources and website content
- Overall administrative support of the Sales & Marketing team
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline and/or 1 years+ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload
- Strong time management skills
- Technical competency with the ability to quickly learn new CRM and marketing systems
- Excellent organisations skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Photoshop and other design packages
- Previous experience with the creation of marketing content
- Experience of working with Mailchimp
As an employee of Tascomi you will have access to some of the best industry benefits including:
- Up to 35 days paid holidays (inc. public holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working options
- Team & Company social events
- Tax Free Childcare & Voucher schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Village location
- Company laptop
- Personal development & mentoring
- Insurance schemes
If you believe your skills and experience would be a good fit and you have the desire for a career in the software industry, please send your CV to moc.imocsatnull@sunioj
Tascomi is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com