Tascomi is seeking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Software Developer to join our growing Development team.
We deliver bespoke web applications, based around the customer’s specific needs. In the past few years, Tascomi have grown significantly and plan to maintain this growth in NI, ROI and GB and beyond.
We have built a team who are passionate about technology and love what they do, and we are keen to expand it further. The successful candidate will play a significant role in the future direction and development of our product range, and will be expected to work on their own initiative and bring fresh ideas to our collaborative team.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing our products using a variety of web and mobile technologies to deliver user focused front-ends and maintainable back-ends
- Influencing the future development of the products and being a key team member on significant projects
- Using agile methodologies to continuously deliver quality software
- Collaborate with our customers and delivery team to maintain our customer focused reputation
- 0-3 years Development Experience
- Experience with an OO language e.g. PHP, Java, C#, Python
- Clear understanding of OO concepts and design
- Knowledge of Relational and NoSql databases
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Skills / Knowledge of
- Mobile Development
- Version Control (Git / SVN)
A Job with Tascomi offers
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent working conditions
- Tascomi pension plan
- Long term sickness benefit
- Social Committee (active social group / charity)
- Company away days
- Flexible working arrangements
- Additional Annual Leave for Years of Service
- Own laptop
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a fast paced, exciting and challenging office
If you meet the above criteria and are willing to learn and develop your skills within a progressive and successful local company, please submit a current CV and covering letter outlining how you believe you are suitable for this role.
Location: Hillsborough, County Down
To apply for this job send your CV and a cover letter to moc.imocsatnull@sunioj.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.