Tascomi Ltd is seeking an experienced Software Implementation Consultant to join our expanding Delivery Team, responsible for assisting with the rollout of a diverse range of cloud based software solutions to our customers in the Local Government sector throughout the UK.
The successful person must be highly organised, have a strong customer focus and a proven ability to execute project deliverables within scope, time and cost parameters. They will be a highly articulate, enthusiastic person with a keen interest in the IT sector who is willing to learn and develop their skills within a progressive and disruptive Company. If you are a keen problem solver, who gets things done and is able to travel within the UK for business purposes, please get in touch.
- Report to the Delivery Manager to assist with the rollout of various software projects across GB
- Undertake all aspects of the software delivery lifecycle including training, consultancy, data migration services, configuration, support and business analysis.
- Ensure deliverables meet required quality standards and project timescales
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers throughout and beyond the project lifecycle
- Help develop and contribute to project delivery practice and improvement
- Contribute to Product Management
- Contribute to business development
- Demonstrable software delivery experience – customer facing.
- Proficient in the use of common office management software
- Valid UK Driving Licence and access to a car
- Eligible to work in the UK and fluent in English
- Evidence of excellent professional communication skills – verbal and written
- Data migration and or manipulation experience
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- Previous experience of working in a software or technical environment
- Previous experience of working in an Agile project environment
- Knowledge of Local Government or Public Sector software Environment
If you meet the above criteria please submit a current CV and covering letter to moc.imocsatnull@sunioj
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.