Tascomi are seeking a confident and dedicated business student to actively assist the Product Management and Delivery team in the delivery of a diverse range of Local Government software projects.
Tascomi operate primarily within the Public Sector throughout the UK and Ireland, to deliver web based software applications, based around the customer’s specific needs.
To assist the Product Management and Delivery team in a number of business initiatives and major business change projects.
- Assist the Project Managers to maintain their portfolio of projects according to the standards and expectations of our business strategy
- Help manage assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities
- Prepare and maintain project documentation
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project plans and reporting documentation as necessary to ensure timely communication and successful delivery of assigned projects
- Ensure adequate levels of documentation are produced as part of the technical solution
- Help develop and contribute to project management practice and improvement
- Contribute to business development
- Evidence of excellent professional communication skills – verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, or similar tools
- Full Driving licence, and access to a car
- Degree in a Business related area
- Degree in Business IT / Business with Computing
- Strong customer focus
- An understanding of project management methodologies
If you are interested in joining our Product Management and Delivery team for a one year placement starting Summer 2016, please forward an updated cover letter and CV to moc.imocsatnull@sunioj or via your University Careers Portal.