Tascomi are looking forward to attending the annual Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) conference & exhibition at De Vere, East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham on 20th and 21st October 2015. The 115th annual CIEH Conference is an opportunity to showcase Tascomi’s industry-leading Public Protection software solution.
For over a hundred years, the CIEH National Conference has brought together senior figures from environmental and public health, policy and academia – from across the country – to discuss the pertinent issues of the day. As this year’s conference will take place after the General Election, sessions will provide expert guidance on the key themes, strategies, and policies shaping the environmental health landscape.
Building on last year’s success, this year, the two-day annual conference will set out the main priorities for all sectors of the environmental health community, showcase good practice and establish a national profile for environmental contribution, impact and outcomes; both locally and nationally.
The engaging, topical programme will enable delegates to:
- Recognise important, emerging themes for the environmental health community.
- Debate relevant strategic and policy positions in the context of the current political and economic environment.
- Consider different approaches and perspectives within the themes, including from different employment sectors and explore regional variance.
- Explore current ideas for outcome delivery and good practice.
- Insight into current services/technology information at the exhibition.
Tascomi’s Public Protection solution is a comprehensive web-based software that has been designed in conjunction with Local Authorities to meet the changing needs of Trading Standards, Environmental Health, Licensing, Private Sector Housing and Housing Grants departments.
Built from the ground up as a mobile solution, our Public Protection solution caters for all areas and teams found within your department.
To learn more about our web-based software system speak to Bryan or Niall who will be attending CIEH 2015, contact us on 0845 119 6020, or email moc.imocsatnull@seiriuqne