This year the prestigious agendaNI Digital Government Conference 2019 will take place in the Titanic Belfast, on Wednesday 27thMarch.
In the last few years massive strides in mobile, social, data analytics and the cloud has changed how we live and work. We have undergone a digital evolution. This is not something that has happened overnight – after all, data has been stored and processed digitally for decades. However, becoming ‘digital by default’ is not without its challenges, often public sector organisations exist in an intricate environment with high levels of compliance needed, large volumes of personal data and a diverse range of responsibilities.
This multi-stream conference will feature a range of expert speakers who will talk about their digital transformation journey – from improving internal processes to cutting edge citizen facing technologies. It will also feature case studies from organisations that have radically changed how services are delivered through innovative digital platforms.
The following themes will be covered at the event:
- The future of digitising public services
- Key trends for the next five years
- Citizen engagement – making government accessible
- Better data for better services
- Emerging technologies and IoT
- Robotics and AI: challenges and opportunities
- Fostering the culture for innovation
- Digital inclusion: technology to empower citizens
- Driving uptake of digital services by improving user experience
- Best practice case studies in digital delivery
Visit Tascomi at Stand 9 to chat to our Technical Director, Rick Hassard, to learn how our portfolio of innovative, cloud-based solutions can drive efficiency and cost savings within Local Government Regulatory Services departments.
Find out more about the event here.
Learn more about Tascomi’s innovative solution portfolio here.